Diocese of Birmingham
As a Church of England School, we benefit from the support of forward-thinking, proactive Diocesan Education Team. This includes:
- Guidance on Collective Worship and Religious Education.
- A Challenge Advisor to work closely with the Senior Leadership Team on areas for School Improvement
- A Finance and Scrutiny Committee which help to ensure financial regularity and propriety within our status as an Academy.
- Access to specialist Governor recruitment and advice.
- Training and networks for teachers and leaders at all stages of their development.
Please click here to find out more information about the Education Team.